Monday 14 March 2011

The Postman Knocks

It's been an exciting few post days, I'm like a kid really and probably get so much more excited than a well mannered and reserved english girl should when the postman brings anything other than bills to the door!!I managed to pick up a couple of the recommended texts for this module secondhand and at bargain prices from ebay and amazon market place :)
I also got some bobbinfil and a few machine embroidery threads - I have a little confession to make - I did try and talk myself in to not buying thread and trying to use what I already have but who could resist these yummy colours? Not me ;)And last but not least I have a few pots of transfer paints to play with, so I'm all set and raring to go with the final tasks for chapter one! EXCITING :)

No comments:

Post a Comment