Thursday 10 March 2011

The dog ate my homework ......

Apologies to anyone who might be tuning in in the hopes of getting a peek at the work that's been started in my sketchbook. I was hoping to have some progress to show you today, but instead all I have to offer are some rather far fetched excuses. But as odd as my excuses are I have photographic evidence to back them up.So there I was last night after work diligently working at sorting my little green scraps trying to achieve a dark to light gradient to stick in my book. Inspector Molly turns up to check the standard of my work and to let me know if I'm on the right track.Apparently my work was not up to scratch...... so I'm sorry to say there is no progress to report today, the cat rolled on my sketchbook. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Four times this morning, I've had to take different cats off what I was trying to sew. Everytime I put it down to measure or pin the next piece, one or other of them came and sat on it.

    ReplyDelete