Monday 14 March 2011

Me and My Workbook

I can't quite believe how quickly this weekend flew by and how little work I managed to get done. We had guests on Saturday and we were both feeling ill on Sunday (I've only just managed to get rid of one cold and straight away another one attacks grrrrr!)

Anyhow I managed to spend a couple of hours yesterday working on my colour and image pages. Here I am hiding behind my sketchbook (believe me that was the best place for my sick face!! :)I am almost done with my pages now. I have a few little self imposed challenges to complete, like this one........... but I'm almost there. I have also been diligently keeping a record of the time I'm spending each day on whatever activity I'm doing.These collecting image and colour activities have taken a lot longer than I thought they would, but then I have gone a bit beyond the minimum requirements laid out in the chapter. I figure the more you put in the more you get out right? I have to confess though I am a little fed up of cutting and sticking now, so I'm happy that I'll be moving on to some fabric painting soon which will finish this first chapter. For now though I am going to heed this little note I've left in my sketchbook for myself(sorry about the head tilting you're having to do right now, I still have to get my image editing software sorted on this computer!).

No comments:

Post a Comment