Monday 11 July 2011

Razzle Dazzle One Done

My sample is finished and lets just say I won't be winning any school prizes for neat handwriting for this one :) It was a fun exercise though, I don't think I've ever tried writing with my sewing machine needle before.

Some of the colours pop out from the black background more than others. I like that it looks a bit like a whole mess of graffiti.
But I think my favourite thing is how some of the letters and words get lost and become obscured when they over lap. Phrases like 'hidden meaning' and 'reading between the lines' kept popping in to my head while I was stitching .....this could be an idea to think about in the future.

I have one more 'Razzle Dazzle' sample to do and chapter seven will be complete, so I hope to get it done this week before I take off to see family this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment