Monday 18 July 2011

Goodbye Chapter Seven

After a busy weekend with family I finally got some time this evening to get this final chapter seven sample stitched up. And boy am I happy to see the back of this one.Right up until the end I kept having problems with tension and thread breakage even though I thought I'd cracked the settings. Still it's done now. I just have to get it all written up and I'll be ready to start on chapter 8.

Apart from this last sample I've really enjoyed this first foray into free motion.

I won't be doing a formal submission post yet as I need to go back and do the work for chapter 6 in my sketchbook before I can put these samples and notes in. I left a message with the repairs shop today to find out what is going on with Jemimah, so hopefully I'll have news soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment