Last night I finished up the sample that I have been working on the last few days.I changed up my idea one last time by combining elements of the two previous sections. So for the third I kept the randomness of the circles which is what I loved about the second section, but went back to the idea in the first section of putting the spirals back inside the circles. I just think this has a lot more impact than leaving the spirals as a separate element.
Anyhow this was a really fun exercise probably my favourite of the course so far, and I'm pleased with how my stitching panned out.
At the moment, having skipped chapter six for the time being I can't write up notes straight into my sketchbook so I'm keeping them all neatly collated so they are ready to go in just as soon as I'm able to get back on track.