Sunday 18 September 2011

Been Busy

Have finally managed to make a start on the stitching for the resolved piece.  I've spent about three hours at the machine today. And this is what I have to show for my time.

Lots of lovely stitched stripes in primary and secondary colours waiting to be turned in to prairie points.

I still have some way to go before I have a finished piece though as I haven't quite decided what I'm going to do with the central circle panel yet, I keep chnaging my mind!  Actually it may be a while before anything else gets done, I'm away for a few days at the end of next week and am busy for the next few evenings so unless Old Father Time decides to grant me a few extra hours in the day, things may go quiet here for a while.  I'll be back as soon as I can. 


2 comments: