Monday 11 April 2011

The machine is getting a good work out

Well chapter three might be finished but there is no rest for the wicked and it's straight on to chapter four. My poor sewing machine hasn't worked this hard in ...well ever! As my original timetable is out the window, my current aim is to try and get somewhere near the start of Chapter six by the end of the month.

We're away a couple of days this weekend so I think my poor machine is looking forward to it's own little break!This chapter is all about zigzagging and using automatic patterns. The picture is a little peek at the first sample I made, which was an exercise in using different stitch widths. Last night I finished a similar exercise using length but haven't had a chance to photograph that yet.

There are about 7 samples to make for this chapter so I have a way to go yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment