Sunday 1 May 2011

Thinking caps to the ready

Some you win, some not so much. I've almost finished stitching the bluebell piece and after a fairly promising start I'm pretty disappointed with how it's come out.

This is a really ropey picture of me last night putting my poor tired brain through it's paces trying to think of ways that I could improve the piece if I did it again. As per usual I have a fair bit to say. Until now I've been hand writing my notes in the workbook but after a conversation with my friend Sue on Thursday about how long I'm spending trying to organise my thoughts and write them up I think I'm going to try something different this time. I'll be typing my notes on to computer that way I'll have the ability to pour out my randomness and then cut and paste in to some sort of logical order. Maybe this will save me a bit of write up time and leave more time for stitching ... we'll see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment