Sunday 2 October 2011

Circles are finished

 This morning I made myself ignore the temptation to go and sit in the garden in the sun, and I sat at my machine and finished the centre panel for the prairie points piece instead.
It was a lot of fun to do and I like how it came out.  I'm hoping that the random and almost sketch like stitching of the circles will be a good contrast to the neat and ordered lines that are on the points.  The one criticism I would have is that I'd have liked the stitching in the orange centre of the circle to be a bit neater but stitching circles with the foot on with such a small arc to the circle proved to be pretty difficult.

I'm off outside to enjoy the sun for a while but I'm hoping to get the sample all put together and finished this evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment